FGtech Galletto V54 4-master vs. Galletto V53

:: Immobilizer :: Fiat

FGtech Galletto V54 4-master vs. Galletto V53

Message par Admin le Dim 17 Déc - 0:28

This message is to Every one that have a FGtech Galletto. Or want to Buy a new one:
I have inspecting the FGtech Galletto V53 and the Galletto V54, and after a long time, for my Surprise, I reached a conclusion, For some of you must be a desilusion for others are good news.

THE FGtech V53 AND THE FGtech V54 ARE EXACTLY THE SAME.

So, if you have a galletto V53 do not Buy the new one V54, because the only diference is the software, that does not come with Virus and trojans. 

Advise to every one that have galetto V53:You computer is full of virus and trojans, if you do not believe, Just try to run a best antivirus you have, and even with the best antivirus, the virus does not come out of the computer, You must format it.

Think since you buy galletto V53 if you had problems reading and writing ECU´s. Think if you have that problem with Galletto v52.

Think about other problems you have in Galletto PC when you insert a pen to copy something to another computer.

For sure you have a lot of problems coming when you installed the new version of Galletto V53.

The solution To have a Galletto V53 working like a Galletto 4 V54, is to have a good Software.

Nothing More.

Some one Make a compilation of the Software for Galletto V53 to give so many Problems,that People have to buy the next version V54.and they are selling it for 600 USD. and in Europe some shops are selling it for €600 and €700.

Once more: Find a good software, and you will have a fgtech V54.

Hoppe this help a lot of people. Because many People need to Work and can not work with galletto V53, and have to Buy the V54 when some of them do not even have money to eat a good meal at the end of the day. 

Some one prove to me that I am not correct!!!

If some one have a clone with this software, then I believe you have a new Version of Galletto with new ECU drivers: If not you are are being scammed. 

Here is Also the board of the fgtech galletto 4 V54 Version For the ones that have a good V53 Clone to compare the most smal component. then is just comparing the software. Good Luk to all.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Need to immo off FIAT Punto, and I need to know what chip that I should read???
The following photo shows the ECU that I need to immo off.
Someone told me that I can read it by BDM100 or PIASINI v4.3.
Someone guest me I have a me73h4 ECU. I can read it many ways.
Here is a diagram how to read flash he made, he use galleto v54 for it. It always works well.

Then I ordered one v54 fgtech galletto 4 master, use your galetto on car list
pin 20 = gnd
pin 51.49.33.17.18 = +12 v
pin 53 = kline ( green wire in galletto)

I can read fiat me7.3 as ferrari me7.3 or alfa me7.3 by using ME 73H4. but this ECU is for fiat and it is not on the car driver list of fgtech galletto v54,according to galletto list, the fiat punto 1.2 16v is not on the list . there is just the photo of the ECU. I have to select the car and model so i can read. and there is no other car that has the same ECU .

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.otmec.net/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

:: Immobilizer :: Fiat